Careers with Boston
Let’s build something better
We are building something so different that others don’t know how to copy it. It’s more than just a team, or a company, or a slogan. We hunt for the most ambitious and talented people we can find, give them resources and direction, and unleash them on the world of private wealth. Clients love it, intermediaries need it, and competitors fear it. We need people who share the vision and want to be a part of something truly progressive.
Maybe you’re a lawyer who’s sick of statutes. Maybe you’re a banker who’s bored of balances. Maybe you’re just starting out. It doesn’t matter. What matters is who you want to be. You want that challenge, that opportunity to show the real extent of your skills.
This is your chance.
Contact email@example.com to take the next step.
Senior Client Administrator, IoM
Douglas, Isle of Man
We are looking for an ambitious and organised person to join our well-established client administration team. The primary responsibility of this role is to handle day-to-day administration for a broad and diverse portfolio of clients. However, the right candidate will also help to develop and maintain a positive and commercially aware culture and help to steadily improve our service offering. The role includes:
- Administration and relationship management, providing first point of contact to a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining exceptional levels of service across the portfolio at all times with the emphasis on adding value.
- Support a Client Manager in establishing and maintaining active control over debtor and WIP reporting for clients, whilst at all times ensuring that debtors are maintained within the company’s accepted guidelines.
- To support and develop existing client relationships with the wider team.
Some experience is required, but character is essential and finding the right cultural match for our open and dynamic team is important to the business. You will have the following qualities:
- Five years’ experience in a relevant financial services environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a disciplined and organised approach.
- A good understanding of trust and corporate services and their practical applications.
- A good awareness of IOM and UK tax implications, Isle of Man companies acts, and related corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation.
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with common computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of banking procedures and practices.
We are an independent, privately owned professional services group. We offer bespoke family office and fiduciary solutions to high net worth individuals, families, and corporate clients. Our responsible approach to building and protecting wealth stems from our history as a family office and we boast a truly intimate understanding of the demands and expectations of stewardship. Based in Douglas, we offer a fun and flexible working environment.
In addition to your salary, you will be given extensive training and opportunities to advance. As a family-run business, we understand the importance of investing in our employees and their families, so the role also comes with private health care and performance related bonuses.