Control your world
Our specialist eCommerce and eGaming team has particular experience in licensable activities. From offices in the Isle of Man and Malta, we assist our clients in obtaining the appropriate licences to operate their business and establish the right structure to protect and grow their business and reputation.
Once established, we take care to implement the appropriate reporting framework to ensure full compliance in this complex international marketplace. We work with our clients’ respective licensing bodies to complete and submit any required returns and reports.
A range of eCommerce companies rely on us to manage and administer their operations including licensed eGaming operators, software development and licensing companies, payments services providers, and crypto-currency exchanges.
The Isle of Man: Safe, Secure, Reputable
The Isle of Man is one of the world’s most esteemed eCommerce jurisdictions and Boston is at its centre. We build upon its world beating technological, regulatory, legislative, and economic reputation with our practical knowledge and broad industry experience.
Malta: gateway to Europe
Malta is a cosmopolitan and open market economy with an excellent economic track record, a strong financial sector, robust technological and telecoms infrastructure, and a leading regulatory reputation. Boston draws upon the many strengths of the business friendly, European Union business platform to offer a comprehensive range of eCommerce services, with particular specialties in remote gaming.
- Isle of Man and Malta company incorporation and management.
- Streamlined submission and management of Isle of Man and Malta licence applications.
- Provision of experienced local directors, registered office, company secretary, accountancy, and administration services.
- Provision of experienced operations managers, designated officials, and money laundering reporting officers.
- Tax and corporate structuring.
- Administration, accountancy, VAT, tax, and compliance services.
- Strategic planning and market development.
- Venture capital sourcing.
- Assistance with establishing bank accounts.
- Completion and submission of monthly returns and gaming reports.
- Updating and handling any complaints with the relevant authority.
- Preparation of Money Laundering and Player Protected Funds reports.
Blockchain and Fintech
The scalability and transformative potential of the blockchain is something Boston has long realised. Whether seeking to establish operations or relocate and grow a business, our portfolio of blockchain entrepreneurs enjoys the support of a network of experienced and knowledgeable professionals at the heart of this exciting sector.