Boston Sponsor Services Limited is a listing member of The International Stock Exchange and is the only Isle of Man Listing Member which can act for all three categories of listing; Category 1 (specialist debt), Category 2 (investment vehicles) and Category 3 (trading companies).
We offer a variety of services to international and local companies considering a listing for their equities and debt on TISE.
Why list on TISE
A listing on TISE is attractive as it is a recognised stock exchange which is small enough to be nimble with competitive fees and global standards of regulation proportionate to the business carried out to provide investor protection without unduly burdening the issuers.
Why Boston Sponsor Services?
We have the experience to give you confidence and a reputation for quality, combined with the ability to be responsive with competitive fees. The Isle of Man provides a stable and secure environment, with high levels of compliance and tax transparency. Boston Sponsor Services was the first Isle of Man listing member and the first to act as Listing Agent to a new listing in 2018 when GVC Holdings (UK) Limited listed a £3.5 billion loan note and also Sponsor to a UK REIT, Fundamentum Social Housing REIT PLC.
Who should consider listing on TISE?
- Entities seeking a lower cost alternative in a well regulated environment;
- Entities seeking to raise funds via equity or debt;
- Entities seeking some liquidity;
- Owners seeking to facilitate retirement, succession plans or an exit route;
- REITs seeking a lower cost alternative which meets the UK requirements; and
- Vehicles looking to attract institutional and retail investors.
The International Stock Exchange (“TISE”)
- TISE is deemed to be a Recognised Stock Exchange by the UK Tax Authority, HMRC for the purposes of SIPPs and ISAs; this status is valuable and a reflection of its high standards and appropriate regulation.
- TISE’s market authority is an Affiliate member of the International Organisation of the Securities Commissions (IOSCO) and Affiliate Member of the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE).
- TISE has received recognition from the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority, BaFin which allows German UCITS funds to invest into products listed on TISE.
- TISE is a smaller exchange and turns round applications in a timely manner (typically 4 – 6 weeks from start to finish) and they can consider more unusual transactions.
- Fees are competitive compared to other similar exchanges and considerably cheaper than larger exchanges.
- TISE’s market authority applies global standards of regulation proportionate to the business carried out to provide investor protection whilst issuers are not unduly burdened.
- TISE has also introduced an Isle of Man segment of its Official List for equity listings of trading companies which have operational control and their principal place of business in the Isle of Man.
- 3,162 total securities listed on TISE December 2020
- 831 newly listed securities on TISE during 2020, the second highest annual total of new listings since inception in 1998.
- High yield bonds listings in 2020 included Aston Martin, LEGOLAND owners Merlin Entertainments, Stena Lines and Netflix.
- TISE is home to more than a third of all UK REITs.
- Record Q1 2021 225 newly listed securities.
Isle of Man benefits
- Politically stable with over 1,000 years continuous government – Tynwald.
- OECD compliant jurisdiction.
- Compliant with IMF, FATF and EU regulations in relation to transparency.
- Favourable and transparent tax regime.
- Ability to settle CREST.
- No WHT, IHT CGT.
- Aa3 Moody’s Sovereign Rating.
- Access to Isle of Man, UK and international investors.
- Company law similar to company law in England and Wales.
- No stamp duty on share transfers
- Modern and flexible company law
- Investor confidence in regulatory standards and legislation.
- Protection of pre-emption rights and strong corporate governance.
- Diversified economy with light engineering, aircraft registry, space, eGaming, financial and professional services, and tourism.
- Low population density with space for expansion.
Why Boston Sponsor Services Limited
- We have significant corporate experience having worked on 14 AIM Admissions and a Main Market admission and ongoing services.
- We provide services to RDI REIT PLC, with a diversified portfolio valued at £1.3bn listed on London’s Main Market and the Johannesburg stock exchange.
- We acted as a Listing Agent for GVC Holdings (UK) Limited which issued GBP3.5 billion principal amount 4.9% Fixed Rate Unsecured Loan Notes in 2018.
- We also acted as Sponsor to a new listing of a UK REIT in 2019. Fundamentum Social Housing REIT PLC.
- Our team of dedicated team of professionally qualified and experienced individuals include:
- Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (FCIS and ACIS)
- Chartered Accountants (ACA and FCA)
- Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Administrators (COFA and DOFA)
- Compliance professionals
Following the acquisition of IQE Limited in November 2020 we have strengthened our expertise though our combined knowledge, skills and experience. Our heritage from our time as a single family office has always been to offer a high level of professional services and as a business we are committed to providing the best possible service to our clients and have a strong focus on service standards.
If you are interested in listing on TISE or would like to find out more please get in touch with us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44 1624 692930.