Listing & Security Sponsor Services
Boston Sponsor Services Limited was the first Isle of Man based Member of The International Stock Exchange and is approved to act as a Listing Agent or Sponsor of Category 1 (specialist debt), Category 2 (investment vehicles) and Category 3 (trading companies).
We offer a variety of services to international and local companies considering a listing for their equities and debt on TISE. As a Listing Member we can act as your sponsor and work with your legal advisers and board of directors to ensure you are fully prepared for a listing. We have significant corporate experience having worked on 14 London Stock Exchange AIM Admissions and a London Stock Exchange Main Market Admission and have provided ongoing services to listed and quoted clients.
We can also establish entities and provide registered office, company secretary, corporate governance, administration, bookkeeping, preparation of financial services and support services.
Our dedicated team of professionally qualified and experienced individuals include:
Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
Trust Officers and Administrators
Trust Officers and Administrators
Boston work with UK REITs listed on the LSE Main Market and TISE and have been involved in their admission to both listing venues.
We provide ongoing services to corporate listed and quoted clients including:
- Corporate Secretariat
- Bookkeeping, management accounts, forecasts, financial statements UK GAAP and IFRS, consolidated accounts.
- Tailored accounts and cashflow forecasts
- CRS and US FATCA reporting
- Corporate Governance and monitoring.
- Provision of senior experienced professional individuals to act as directors
- Induction and director training and board evaluation
- Maintenance of Insider Lists
- Advising close and prohibited periods
- Audit of compliance with UK Corporate Governance Code or similar codes
- Electronic Board packs
- Provision of modern board room facilities.
A listing on TISE is attractive as it is a recognised stock exchange which is small enough to be nimble with competitive fees and global standards of regulation proportionate to the business carried out to provide investor protection without unduly burdening the issuers.
We have the experience to give you confidence and a reputation for quality, combined with the ability to be responsive with competitive fees. The Isle of Man provides a stable and secure environment, with high levels of compliance and tax transparency and room for growth.
Listing on TISE is popular for many reasons including:
- Entities seeking a lower cost alternative in a well regulated environment
- Companies seeking to raise funds via equity or debt
- Companies seeking some liquidity
- Owners seeking to facilitate retirement, succession plans or an exit route
- UK REITS seeking a lower cost alternative which meets the UK requirements
The International Stock Exchange (“TISE”)
- TISE is deemed to be a Recognised Stock Exchange by the UK Tax Authority, HMRC for the purposes of SIPPs and ISAs; which is a reflection on its high standards and appropriate regulation.
- TISE’s market authority is an Affiliate member of the International Organisation of Securities and has received recognition from the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority BaFin which allows German UCITS funds to invest into products listed on TISE.
- TISE is a smaller exchange and turns around applications in a timely manner (typically 4-6 weeks from start to finish) and they can consider more unusual transactions.
- Fees are competitive compared to other smaller exchanges and considerably cheaper than larger exchanges.
- TISE’s market authority applies global standards of regulation proportionate to the business carried out to provide investor protection whilst issuers are not unduly burdened.
- TISE has also introduced an Isle of Man segment of its Official List for trading companies which have operational control and their principal place of business in the Isle of Man.
You can visit the TISE Group website for further information www.tisegroup.com