Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimers
- All emails and attachments are confidential and should not be shared with a third party without the express permission of the sender.
- The content of any emails and attachments may be legally privileged.
- Whilst we do have appropriate safeguards in place, we cannot guarantee that emails sent by the Boston Group are secure or free from viruses or error
- If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete the message from your system.
- The use of this site is for lawful purposes only. The data on the site belongs to the Boston Group and you must not copy, transmit or reproduce any information contained on this site without out express prior written consent.
- The content of the website is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, tax, regulatory, investment or any advice whatsoever. Separate advice should be taken where necessary. The Boston Group (and any of the companies within the Boston Group) accepts no liability for the information contained in this website.
- Whilst we will ensure our best endeavours to make sure all information is up to date, we cannot give any guarantees or warrantees, express or otherwise, in relation to the accuracy of the information on our site. You should also be aware that the information contained on the site may be updated or amended without notice. The information may also be subject to interference by a third party. You acknowledge that any reliance on the information contained within the site is at your own risk.
- Whilst Boston does take all reasonable attempts to ensure that its website and systems are virus free, we cannot guarantee or provide warranties in relation to the security of any information, including personal data, passed through the internet or this website and we do not accept liability for any loss of data, any damages, computer virus or computer infections that are caused by accessing our site. Access to the site is at your own risk. We recommend that you periodically run your own anti-virus updates on your system.
- We have a separate privacy statement which should be reviewed. We are committed to protecting your privacy online. You may be required to provide information, including personal information, and we may collect and monitor your personally identifiable data. If you provide us with personally identifiable data we will not sell or transfer this data to a third party for marketing purposes.
- We may track the total number of users on the website but this tracking will not identify you.
- All email correspondence entered in to between you and Boston are subject to our email disclaimer. Please see our separate policy.
- The content of this website is owned by or licensed to the Boston Group. Permanent copying and/or storage of the whole or part of this web site or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited without the express permission of Boston.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man and the user and Boston agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man Courts.
Last updated: 20 December 2016
What Are Cookies
Cookies can be “persistent” (meaning they remain after your visit to assist with future visits) or “session” cookies (only kept for the time of your single visit).
This page describes what information they gather, how we use the information and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.
For more general information on cookies see http://www.aboutcookies.org/
When you use and access the Site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Thirdparty cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various thirdparties cookies to report usage statistics of the Site, display embedded content deliver advertisements on and through the Site, allow for interaction with social platforms and so on.
Disabling or Controlling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Site.
The Cookies We Set
The Site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
The longest lasting cookie expires 2 years after your last visit to the website. Others are deleted 6 months, 30 minutes and the moment you close your browser.
Social Advertising (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Facebook)
These cookies allow us to track the performance of our digital marketing activities with social networks including remarketing. This allows us to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
Social Media Cookies (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Embedded Content (Includes Vimeo/YouTube)
There are some Vimeo cookies that expire 10 years after first viewing a Vimeo video while most of them expire between a few days for up to two years after the last viewing of a Vimeo video. Most of the YouTube cookies expire 10 years after your last visit to a page containing a YouTube video, although some expire sooner.
Phone: +44 1624 692 930